New York dermatologist offers non-surgical nose jobIn our culture, a symmetrical face is viewed as most attractive, with the nose taking center stage. Historically, the only solution to a lopsided or disproportionate nose was rhinoplasty, or surgical nose enhancement. Today, patients in New York have access to a non-surgical nose job, in the skilled hands of Dr. Ariel Ostad.
Restoring balance“Liquid rhinoplasty” is achieved with the same safe, FDA-approved dermal fillers used to lift the cheeks, fill wrinkles, and plump lips. In an injection session that takes as little as 15 minutes, Dr. Ostad can:
- Straighten a bump at the bridge of the nose, by filling areas around the protrusion.
- Make the nose appear smaller.
- Lift a droopy tip of the nose.
- Correct asymmetry.
- Fill acne scars and depressions.
Realistic expectationsMost people are good candidates for this procedure. However, injectables cannot fix the appearance of a broken nose, reduce a significant bump, or shrink a very large or thick nose. In these situations, Dr. Ostad will talk with you about cosmetic surgery options.
Benefits of non-surgical nose reshaping
- No cutting, sutures, surgical risk, or healing period.
- Injections are typically shallow, and topical numbing cream helps to ensure a comfortable experience.
- Immediate results.
- Essentially no downtime. You may return to work or normal activities right away. While there can be mild redness or bruising at injection sites, it typically resolves quickly and can be camouflaged with makeup.
- Results last up to a year.
- More economical than a surgical nose job.
- Procedure can be performed alone, or as part of a comprehensive non-surgical facial enhancement plan.
- Dr. Ostad is experienced in silicone injections, too, for permanent results.
Gallery of Results
Request An Appointment
"My Botox looks great. I look refreshed and happy and it shows! Dr. Ariel Ostad and the staff were very helpful throughout the procedure. I look forward to my next treatment."
~ Mark. J Thompson
~ Mark. J Thompson