Raising eyebrows in New York with surgical liftThe area from browbone to the hairline has a tremendous impact on your appearance. Deep folds between the eyes, across the forehead, and on the bridge of the nose add years to your face. Lowered eyebrows make you look stern and stressed. Sagging brows hood the eyes and leave you looking tired. New York Board-certified dermatologic surgeon, Dr. Ariel Ostad, refreshes faces with eyebrow lift surgery.
Brow lift procedureYour transformation begins with a consultation to review treatment options. If a brow lift is your best choice, the out-patient procedure is performed at Dr. Ostad’s surgical center, certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities. The procedure typically takes 2 hours or less and local anesthetic and intravenous sedation may be an option.
Endoscopic brow liftThis least-invasive option is ideal for the patient who wants the brow line raised and wrinkles smoothed, but does not have a great deal of excess skin.
- Up to five small incisions are made in the hair line.
- An endoscope is inserted, projecting a view of the surgical site on a monitor.
- Another small instrument is used to lift forehead skin and reposition brows.
- The doctor precisely removes muscle tissue contributing to forehead lines, and lax skin.
- Incisions are closed.
- Bandages may be removed in two days, and sutures come out in about two weeks. Expect some swelling and bruising during this period.
- Most patients return to work and resume other activities within two weeks.
- As swelling subsides, full results become noticeable – a smooth, wrinkle-free forehead, and raised eyebrows for a refreshed, alert look.
Coronal incisionA coronal technique is appropriate for patients who need more substantial rejuvenation. Recovery time from this “headband incision” is a bit longer, but any evidence of the procedure can generally be masked by hairstyle.
Your fresh face awaits. Call (212) 517-7900 to learn more.
Gallery of Results
Request An Appointment
"My Botox looks great. I look refreshed and happy and it shows! Dr. Ariel Ostad and the staff were very helpful throughout the procedure. I look forward to my next treatment."
~ Mark. J Thompson
~ Mark. J Thompson