Simplifying the Follicular Unit Extraction Process in New York
There are certain genetic conditions that may cause us to lose our hair quicker than we would like to. Losing your hair can, of course, be a very disheartening thing for anyone to experience, and in many ways, we are all victims of our own genetic makeup. While it’s typically more common for men to get Hair Transplants, women can as well. That of course as mentioned above is due mainly to genetics. Thankfully due to modern advances, we’ve been able to help patients and ensure that they can improve how they look after receiving a Hair Transplant Treatment in New York City from a reputable specialist like Dr. Ariel Ostad MD PC. Our team of a qualified team of experts specializes in the Follicular Unit Extraction Process and we’ve been doing so for years.
WHAT ARE FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION PROCEDURES?
Our quality FUE procedure is a recently developed, and minimally invasive hair restoration procedure that requires:
- No Incisions
- No Scalpels
- and No Sutures
While there are certainly more traditional methods of hair restoration procedures (IE: the FUT or strip method) still used by many doctors today, the FUE method is quickly becoming the preferred procedure for both doctors and patients. The FUE involves the following simple steps:
- Removing the individual hair follicles in a patient’s naturally occurring groupings of hair (generally 1-4 hairs).
- After that, those follicles are ultimately transplanted back into the patient’s balding areas (IE: temples, crown, etc).
The FUE procedure requires a great level of hand-eye coordination and is generally a more labor-intensive procedure than the FUT (strip) method.
WHAT PATIENTS ARE TYPICALLY THE BEST CANDIDATES FOR FUE PROCEDURES?
- Someone with irreparably damaged hair
- Someone with thinning hair
- Someone with crowning
- Someone with noticeable bald spots
Regardless of your age or gender, anyone who falls under those categories may be a great candidate for the FUE procedure. If you think you could be a great candidate as well, why wait? Give Dr. Ariel Ostad MD PC and his qualified team of experts a call today for a free consultation to see what we can do for you.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER MY FUE PROCEDURE?
- Typically after about 4-5 months, your newly transplanted hair will start to grow and resurface on your scalp. That newly transplanted hair will have grown back fuller and thicker within 9-12 months. After this, you’ll be able to swim, run, and do anything you wish to without damaging your hair. Why is this? Well, it’s because it’ll be YOUR REAL HAIR! Ultimately, patients will simply need to take care of their hair and manage it as anyone else would. The results will leave you looking great and feeling better than ever.
If you’re looking for an alternative to more traditional hair transplant procedures, going through the Follicular Unit Extraction in New York isn’t a very arduous process. Thanks to the many wonderful advances being made in the world of Hair Transplant procedures, Dr. Ariel Ostad MD PC has been able to provide his patients with the best treatment options available. We offer the top Hair Transplant procedures in New York City. You can believe in the Follicular Unit Extraction Process, and you can trust Dr. Ariel Ostad MD PC to provide you with nothing but the absolute best results from your FUE procedure.