The CoolSculpting® Body Solution
Great News for both Men and Women dealing with excess fat!! Despite diet and exercise, having pockets of fat is a common problem we all can relate to. CoolSculpting® is a FDA cleared non-invasive cooling solution reducing body fat by crystallizing it. The body naturally then eliminates the fat cells, reducing bulges, love handles, muffin tops, flanks and abdominal pouches safely with no down time at all.
Here are the facts: developed by Harvard scientists, this unique, patented, clinically proven procedure involves freezing fat cells without damage to your skin. While traditional liposuction is an invasive surgical procedure, CoolSculpting® is an exciting alternative to liposuction for those diet resistant problem areas. There are no knives. No suction hoses. No needles. No lasers, No downtime. You can resume your normal routine immediately.
On average, you’ll see a 20% reduction of fat in the treated area after one visit. Results can be seen over a period of two to four months. Areas can be retreated as soon as 2 months after your treatment. How cool is that? There are no pills or supplements to take and resuming a normal diet and exercise regimen will prolong your investment and results.
CoolSculpting® is not intended as an alternative to a weight reduction program or for overweight individuals. The optimal candidate for the CoolSculpting® procedure are patients near there ideal body weight or body mass index and with a continued healthy lifestyle. Candidates that would not consider a surgical procedure, such as liposuction, now have a great alternative, CoolSculpting®.
The Dr. Oz Show on Cutting-edge CoolSculpting®
What to Expect After Your CoolSculpting® Procedure
Immediately after your CoolSculpting® Procedure:
- There is no recovery time after the procedure. You may resume your normal activities on the same day as your procedure, including work and exercise.
- The treated tissue may look or feel stiff immediately after the procedure. This is normal and disappears within 10 minutes.
- The treated area will be red for approximately 20 minutes after the applicator is removed.
- The vacuum pressure can cause bruising and tenderness to the touch. If it occurs, it typically resolves within a few weeks.
- You may feel a temporary dulling of sensation in the treated area. This is normal and will resolve in a few hours to as long as eight weeks after your procedure.
Days and weeks after your CoolSculpting® Procedure:
- Mild redness in the treated area lasting for a few minutes to a few hours is an expected but temporary effect of the CoolSculpting® Procedure. Some patients may experience more severe or persistent redness that gradually improves after a few days. Call your doctor if you have pain, swelling or redness that is worsening over time or that lasts more than two weeks.
- It is not uncommon for the treated area to bruise, which may last for a few weeks after your procedure. Contact your doctor if the bruising lasts longer than one month or if the bruise appears to be worsening after two weeks.
- Within the first two weeks following your procedure you may experience one or more of the following sensations – tingling, tenderness, cramping and/or soreness. Consult your doctor if these conditions persist beyond two weeks or are worsening over time.
- You may feel a temporary dulling of sensation in the treated area for up to eight weeks after your procedure.
- In the weeks following your procedure, a gradual reduction in the thickness of the fat layer will be taking place. In properly selected patients, the CoolSculpting® Procedure provides a noticeable, measurable fat reduction in two to four months.
- Schedule a follow-up visit with your physician to review your clinical results.
- Preventing weight gain after your procedure by maintaining a healthy diet and exercising regularly may allow you to more easily evaluate your results.
- A single procedure provides a noticeable, measurable fat reduction in most patients in two to four months. At your follow-up visit, your doctor will assess your improvement and discuss the option of additional CoolSculpting® Procedures to achieve more fat reduction.
Are you ready for a cool body?
- I exercise.
- I watch what I eat.
- I want a procedure that’s non-invasive.
- I’m scared of needles.
- I don’t want any downtime.
- I want my clothes to fit better.
- I want to look better in a swimsuit.
- I want the results to last.
- I want my body back.